1. Jesus was a missionary.
- He came a foreign land; He left heaven for earth.
- He came to a people who didn't ask for Him to come nor seek Him.
- He lived among the ones He came to reach.
- He told the Message of salvation wherever He went.
- To win man, He became a man; a Jew to reach the Jews.
- He accepted them as He found them, but He didn't leave them as He found them!
- He went looking for people, not sitting and waiting for them to come to Him.
6. Jesus chose and trained men to help Him and to continue the work after He was gone.
7. Jesus established a native church, the local church at Jerusalem.
8. His ministry was based on faith.
- His followers left everything to follow Him.
10. Jesus rendered absolute obedience to the Father's Word and will.