Friday, December 18, 2009

Handmade Showcase: Handmade By Us

The shop I've chosen to highlight this week is not only new to me, it's fairly new to Etsy! Handmade By Us is owned by two sisters, Tammy and Sheri, who are "trying to be a helpmeet to our husbands by creating things with our own hands to sell."


I've gotten to know Tammy just a bit through her blog, The View From Behind. She's a fellow independent, fundamental Baptist pastor's wife, about the same age as I am, and she has two children, ages 21 and 18 - so we have a lot in common!


Tammy and Sheri have a variety of items available in their shop, including something I could have used all these years: tract holders! For those of us who make it a habit to hand out tracts as we go about our days, we know how crinkled and messed up they can get in our purses. These tract holders would be great to carry in your purse to help keep your tracts organized! I'm sure they could be used for coupons and other small papers you might need to carry too.



So drop by Handmade By Us and have a look at their shop, or drop by Tammy's blog. They'd love to have you come by!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this great feature showcase! I appreciate it. Maybe it will lead to some sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll get a little more traffic and some sales, Tammy! I've found that finding ways to generate more traffic helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin