Saturday, December 12, 2009

December Daily: My Baby . . .

Twenty-one years ago today, I became a mother.

My sweet, chubby, snuggly, baby-faced boy is now a man of 21

planning . . . working . . . studying . . . dreaming

Still sweet . . . in a guy sort of way

No longer chubby - a slim young man, although he was a husky boy

Doesn't snuggle anymore, though he will give me a hug when we see each other

And he's not baby-faced anymore either - my baby has prickly whiskers

Happy Birthday, Samuel!!!!

We love you more than we can say, and we're so very proud of the man you've become.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birtday to Samuel
    and of course to you, the mother who gave birth to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated happy birthday to Samuel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin