Monday, December 07, 2009

December Daily: Gift for Ladies


This is a sample of the gifts I made for our Ladies' Christmas Breakfast held this past Saturday. It's a box that slides open to reveal four little tealight candles. I spent a few hours on Friday making these from this tutorial. They were fairly easy to do and made cute little gifts. I didn't get more pictures of the gifts or the breakfast because our camera is really messed up; that's why the colors are a little off in this picture. The stamped wording on the tag should be red, like the ribbon, and the greens are much more vibrant in person, too.

Hat tip to Sophia of Frugal Ideas From the Parsonage for posting about the tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Susan..what a neat idea
    Deby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin