Friday, December 04, 2009

Christopher & Banks Deals

Shop Misses & Petite Apparel at ChristopherandBanks.com!

I've just become an affiliate of my favorite store, Christopher & Banks, and this weekend they're having a great sale: Get 40% Off Everything In-Store and Online! 2 Days Only! Valid 12.05 - 12.06 If you love C&B, don't miss out on the savings! I'm pretty excited that I get to be an affiliate for them! If you'd like to order something from them, just click on any of the links in this post or through the banner on my sidebar (scroll waayyyy down there!) and when you order, I'll receive a small commission from C&B at no extra charge to you. Thanks!

Some great deals on cute holiday pins:

Get A Holiday 'Believe' Pin for Just $6.99! A $5.00 Savings!

Get A Metal Christmas Tree Pin for Just $6.99! A $5.00 Savings!

Get A Whimsy Snowman Pin for Just $6.99! A $5.00 Savings!

Get a Winter Snowman Pin for Just $6.99!A $5 Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin