Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: November 30, 2009


Joining in with Peggy and The Simple Woman's Daybook group this morning . . .

Outside my window . . . Guess what? It's raining! LOL I think we're supposed to get some sun tomorrow.

I am thinking . . . about our busy month ahead

I am thankful for . . . friends who become like family everywhere we live

I am wearing . . . my pj's. Nope, I'm not dressed yet.

I am remembering . . . trying to remember to send out some cards today. Maybe I should write that down?

I am going . . . nowhere today! Yay!

I am reading . . . My Bible and A Woman After God's Own Heart® by Elizabeth George


I am hoping . . . praying for Andrew to get the job he's interviewing for this week

On my mind . . . trying to get pictures taken for my HandmadeByGrace shop items. Our camera is broken (for the third time), so I'm going to try using Beth's small camera.

Noticing that . . . time is really moving fast these days. November just flew by!

Pondering these words . . . "I have loved thee with an everlasting love." Jeremiah 31:3 - from our Sunday school lesson yesterday

From the kitchen . . . It's once-a-month shopping week! I'll be stocking my pantry for Christmas!

Around the house . . . I'm going to be cleaning and decluttering for our annual Pastor's Open House this month.

One of my favorite things . . . listening to soft music in the background as I work on the computer

From my picture journal . . .

My husband, taken at Horseshoe Bay last spring. I love this picture; I have it as my phone's background image.

1 comment:

  1. It's raining here, too, and it is supposed to for several days.

    I'd be in real trouble if I had to do once a month shopping -- I forget so many things as it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin