Monday, November 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: November 23, 2009

For other ladies' entries, see The Simple Woman's Daybook!

Outside my window . . . still raining . . . no change from last week! LOL

I am thinking . . . about Christmas gifts for my little Sunday school students

I am thankful for . . . our three new converts who were baptized yesterday

I am wearing . . . my gym clothes . . . need to go shower!

I am remembering . . . nothing in particular . . . this one stumped me this morning

I am going . . . lots of places today . . . grocery shopping, license place for Beth to get her learner's permit, to the church where we baptized yesterday to pick up Wes' glasses, to the bank

I am reading . . . nothing other than my Bible right now

I am hoping . . . praying for friends . . . the Lord knows!

On my mind . . . surgery on Thursday to remove skin cancer . . . the biopsy confirmed the diagnosis - it's basal cell and nothing more!

Noticing that . . . I need to tend to my African violets . . . I have neglected them, but they are still alive - hearty little plants!

Pondering these words . . . "his mercies . . . are new every morning." Lamentations 3:22,23

From the kitchen . . . Beth made fabulous Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins over the weekend . . . Wes ate a lot of them! I only ate one. Very rich.

Around the house . . . just the usual cleaning, cooking, and laundry, and Wes and I are going to get our office/craft studio completely organized this week. Yes we are.

One of my favorite things . . . drinking Bengal Spice tea on a cold, dreary day

From my picture journal . . . my three kiddos at College Days, West Coast Baptist College, earlier this month. Not a great quality picture, but precious to me!

Andrew (freshman), Sam (junior), Beth (grade 11).

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture!

    I'll be praying for your surgery. What a day to have it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan ~ I'll be praying for your surgery, too. Glad to hear that it's nothing more than they thought! It's hard to believe that it will be on Thanksgiving...but I guess you don't celebrate on the same day in Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin