Monday, November 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: November 16, 2009


Rejoining the Simple Woman's Daybook . . .

Outside my window . . . rain, rain, rain and wind

I am thinking . . . about my boys this morning - college bills & projects due this week, job hunting for one

I am thankful for . . . our faithful church members

I am wearing . . . my pj's still; going to the gym soon

I am remembering . . . cousins, as I've just reconnected with another one on Facebook

I am going . . . just to the gym today - that's enough!

I am reading . . . nothing other than my Bible right now

I am hoping . . . praying that my biopsy will be good news

On my mind . . . surgery to remove a facial lesion next week (more on that to come)

Noticing that . . . I really need to get down to business decluttering my house

Pondering these words . . . "your labor is not in vain in the Lord" I Cor. 15:58

From the kitchen . . . beef potpie from leftover roast beef

Around the house . . . clear away weekend clutter, catch up on laundry, clean top shelf of the fridge where something spilled

One of my favorite things . . . curling up with a blanket on a chilly, blustery day

From my picture journal . . . part of our city as seen from the deck of our cruise ship in September

1 comment:

  1. The picture is so beautiful of your city. I pray your biopsy is ok. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin