Friday, September 04, 2009

News!

Thank you all for your sweet comments on my family treasures! I've answered as many of you as I can through your email, and I plan to visit a few blogs just as soon as I can.

We got some good news from one of our boys today! The college hosted a job fair yesterday, which both boys attended. Andrew had a very promising interview with a man who runs a catering service that sets up booths at fairs. This afternoon, he called and said he'd gotten the job!!! He starts tomorrow. He was pretty happy about getting a job so soon, and I am very proud of him. He will be working mostly weekend hours, for at least 20 hours a week. The college allows students to miss one evening service a week for their job, so this will work out fine. He will have time during the week to get in his studying and soul-winning duties.

Sam is doing well too. His ministry this semester will be working in a church plant in a nearby town. He enjoys that type of ministry and it will be great experience for him when he is ready to start a church on his own someday. He didn't find a job yet, but the Lord has provided through college tour last summer and his campus duties this semester, and he owes just a very small amount on his bill at this point. God has been so good to that boy! :)

Just had to share my excitement over my boys! I hope you don't mind! :)

8 comments:

  1. That's great and such a relief to get that job so fast! Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind you sharing that at all!! That's pretty exciting! :) Don't you just love to see the Lord working in your children's lives??!! I love it when they see it too. :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind at all! That's wonderful new all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:19 AM

    How exciting that Andrew got a job! Enjoy your posts. Sue Walker

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing that your son found a job so quickly! I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love to hear good news. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wonderful! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rejoice with those who rejoice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin