Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kendrick: Still With Us

I just read an update from Allen on Kendrick's Care Page. Kendrick is still holding on, resting peacefully with no seizures today, which is what they had prayed for. He woke up briefly, called for his mom, and had a bath - all little things that are precious to Alicia today, I'm sure. Allen went to the funeral home today to make the arrangements for Kendrick's funeral. His pastor, brother, and mother went with him, along with another friend from Ft. Worth, to help him make wise decisions. Every scene described by Allen breaks my heart, but he and Alicia are covered with God's grace right now. It's amazing! Please keep praying for them as often as they come to mind!

I want to share a couple of pictures posted by one of the Littles' friends on Facebook. I think they each capture the essence of what Allen and Alicia have been through this year.


3 comments:

  1. I am praying earnestly for your family. I know this is a truly heartbreaking time for them. Please continue to post updates. I will check back as often as I can. I hope you and your little ones are doing well these first few weeks of school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is so touched by their need...praying for God's will and souls touched unto salvation through this trial.

    I know myself ...we sow in tears..but WE DO REAP IN JOY...never be amazed at the work of God in our lives..even in sorrow.

    HOPE~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, thank you so much for stopping by and your concern for our friends. Thank you for your prayers!

    Hope, it would be wonderful to see souls saved through Kendrick's illness! Knowing Allen, he will be sure that the Gospel will be preached at Kendrick's funeral.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin