Friday, September 18, 2009

Kendrick: Home

** Editing to add the latest update from Allen on Kenrick's Care Page. I see the Lord's grace throughout the update, but my heart broke for them at same time. **

I haven't seen anything from the family other than thanks for your prayers and requests to continue, but I'm seeing on Facebook friends' status updates that Kendrick Little passed away around 12:45 this morning. Please continue to pray for the family. If you've ever lost a loved one, you know that the journey isn't over when the death occurs. There are still many painful days ahead. Thank you all for your prayers for our friends in their time of need!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot even imagine what this family is dealing with...Joining you in prayer for them.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do fully understand having lost a nine month old son. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with them.

    Thank you for the update.

    God bless..
    HOPE~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even imagine.....I will pray for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin