Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Great Music Online


I just found out that Lancaster Baptist Church, where our boys are in college, has an online radio station. Great music, 24 hours a day! Here's where you can listen: Lancaster Baptist Internet Radio. There are several listening options available; I'm sure you'll find one that fits your preferences.

Happy Listening!

A few other good internet radio stations:

Old Christian Radio - all music
Fundamental Broadcasting Network - all music
Gospel 90.3 - Landmark Baptist Church, Haines City, FL - live radio
WTBI Radio - Tabernacle Baptist Church, Greenville, SC - live radio

I'd love to know of your favorite internet listening; leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links. Another that I enjoy is rejoice.org --comes out of Pensacola Christian College.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this link, Susan...I am sure I will love it...
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh awesome thanks for this link. Can´t wait to use it for our homeschool this year. wooo hooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.abidingradio.com is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin