Monday, August 24, 2009

Trying Again: Week 2

Fresh Peaches

I almost forgot to update my progress plodding along with this challenge! It's been a busy morning and early afternoon, and I haven't been online much today.

So how did you do last week? I didn't do as well as I'd hoped. I scored 40 points out of a possible 56. That is not great! My reason - or maybe more like my excuse - is that I was out of the house a couple of days last week and my routine was all out of whack - yeah, that's it! ;) I had the goal of exercising 5 out of the 7 days, but I only made it for 3 days. I'm doing pretty good at drinking my water, but I'm doing horrible at getting in 5 servings of fruits and veggies every day. I had a soda one day, and it. was. good! So I have a lot to improve this week. Let me know how you're doing.

Now it's a brand new week; let's see what we can do!

3 comments:

  1. SueAnne8:16 PM

    Well, I'm sorry to say I gained 1 pound since last Monday. Once again I did not keep track of points, but I did excersise five days this week and drank my water. And I'm starting this week off with a " bang " by going to Olive Garden's never ending pasta bowl with my children tonight ! All I have to say is I'm SO glad this is just Monday. Maybe if I behave myself for the rest of the week I'll have a loss next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some peaches I need to use up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, SueAnne! I'm sorry you gained a pound even after all that work - I hate it when I gain after working hard! The good thing is that you worked hard exercising and drinking your water!

    Jennifer, what will you make with your peaches?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin