Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recent Papercrafting

I haven't devoted a huge amount of time to listing new items in my shop, but I have worked on a couple of custom orders since we got home from camp. I was sailing along before camp, listing new items several times a week, and then I lost my momentum. These custom orders got me back into my craft room area again!

The first order was for 20 thank-you cards of various designs in pink and lavendar. My customer is having a baby, and she wanted cards to give to those who give her baby gifts. These are some of the cards I made for her.






My second order was a snap to finish: 20 large gift tags with shaded edges and just a simple stamp.



I have really enjoyed doing custom work. I love working with people to give them exactly what they want! You can see more of my work in my Etsy shop, HandmadeByGrace.

7 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful things. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I've been watching my mailbox like a kid waiting for Christmas! I can't wait for the cards to arrive. Thanks for posting another picture of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Susan, they're lovely! I'll have to take a look at your shop some time. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and tags!

    I have a question for ya since you are a 'crafty' woman...in a good way of course! ha.
    When I ordered Cale's Rosetta Stone French curr., I ordered myself a calligraphy set. I have always thought it was sooo pretty, and I have wanted to learn. My question is this:
    What all can I do with calligraphy? I need some ideas. I send lots and lots of cards, so I was thinking it would make them even more special to address and sign them in calligraphy, but I want to do other things as well...just don't know what. Thanks for any help!

    Happy Day By George!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute paper goods! I love the purple with the scalloped edge -- so feminine :) Thanks for coming by my blog and entering the book giveaway, btw. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin