Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Flyin' South

Beth is headed down south to visit her grandparents! We're leaving early this morning in order to get her to the Seattle airport by noon to catch her 1:15 flight. She's looking forward to spending the next 10 days with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and great-grandparents in three different states. It'll be a quick trip for her, but I'm so glad she gets to go.

Please pray for her flight today if you think of her!

We're going out to eat tonight to celebrate Andrew's birthday, which is Friday. Wes and I figured the day we're gone all day is probably the right one to eat out!

1 comment:

  1. inviting you over to my 500th post give away
    http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/2009/07/500th-post-giveaway-75-worth-of-awesome.html
    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin