Monday, June 08, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge: Week 2 and Busyness

Busy Day in Dollville
Busy Day in Dollville


Time to report in on our weight loss challenge again. Not so much to report this week. We all did worse than last week; it was harder to keep the momentum going after a good first week! No excuses, really, other than real life got in the way of some things like exercise - some days there just wasn't the extra time, although I did get some exercise on my regular days for exercise. Just didn't get in those extra days!

So here's our tally for the week:

Wes - ?? points; 3 lbs. lost
Me - 40/56 points; 1 lb. lost
Beth - 46/56 points; 2 lbs. lost

We are swamped right now! Andrew's grad party is tonight, so we're cleaning house and preparing food for that today. I finally got his scrapbook finished on Saturday, and I am very pleased with it. I think his friends will have a good time looking at it! ;) We're buying the cake, though; I just don't have the pans to make the size cake we'll need. I'll make his birthday cake in July and be able to really do a good job on it.

I've also been working hard on my Etsy shop, HandmadeByGrace, trying to get it stocked up because it's going to be featured on another blog next Monday! I'm terribly excited about that, but I'm also scared half to death. I'm trying to stock up with cards, tags, bookmarks, and journals and make a few extra just in case I get some sales. So after this party tonight, tomorrow begins the great stock-up! I'd like to get over 50 items in there by next Monday; right now I have 25. So if you don't see me around, you'll know I'm in my little craft nook in the upstairs landing, paper flying everywhere as I madly craft my days away this week. Oh, and I start a new Sunday school series this Sunday that's a different format than I've used the entire four years we've been here, so I'll have to be extra-diligent in preparing my lessons - what's an extra bit of studying amidst the chaos?! ;)

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute picture. You have a busy week ahead! I'd love to see a picture of your craft nook. When my middle son moves out I am getting his room for craft stuff and I'm looking for good ideas about how to organize it.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your shop featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats for the loses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin