Monday, June 22, 2009

One Word

Another fun meme! I don't have to think too hard on a Monday morning to do these! LOL This one's been sitting in my draft folder for a while, so I can't remember where I got it.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Your significant other? upstairs

3. Your hair? red

4. Your mother? gentle

5. Your father? funny

6. Your favorite? camera

7. Your dream last night? nothing

8. Your favorite drink? soda

9. Your dream/goal? school

10. What room you are in? dining

11. Your hobby? piano

12. Your fear? insecurity

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here

14. Where were you last night? church

15. Something that you are not? confident

16. Muffins? blueberry

17. Wish list item?

18. Where you grew up? Greenville

19. Last thing you did? ate

20. What are you wearing? skirt

21. Your TV? off

22. Your pets? none

23. Friends? awesome

24. Your life? blessed

25. Your mood? happy

26. Missing some one? no

27. Car? Silhouette

28. Something you're not wearing? ring

29. Your favorite store? Christopher & Banks

30. Your favorite color? red

33. When is the last time you laughed? today

34. Last time you cried? shrug

35. Who will resend this? anyone

36. One place that I go to over and over? church

37. One person who text me regularly? nobody

38. My favorite place to eat? Red Robin

39. My favorite food? ice cream

1 comment:

  1. I did a similar "lite" post today, too. I think I may have done something like this once -- I remember it being hard to confine answers to one word. Always interesting to read others' answers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin