Monday, June 15, 2009

My Shop is Featured!

I'm so pleased to tell you that my Etsy shop, HandmadeByGrace, is being featured today on Moms By Heart! I've been following Lori's blog for a few months now, as has my daughter, Beth. Lori has a heart for stay-at-home wives and moms being able to stay at home, and she offers coupons, freebies, reliable work-at-home offers, and other information to help us moms save money. Every Monday, Lori features a mom who is working from home in an effort to make us known to each other so we can support each other - which I think is a fabulous idea! If you know someone who has an online shop, email Lori and let her know; her email address can be found on her blog, in the right sidebar. And if you haven't checked out Moms By Heart, please . . . take a look around. You will be amazed at all the good things Lori has to offer!

Who let her know about me? Beth, of course! My sweet daughter wanted to help me build my business, and she saw this as an opportunity to do that. Thank you, Beth . . . and thank YOU, Lori, for helping to get the word out about my shop!

I hope I'm ready!

4 comments:

  1. Brava!! Hope you get lots of traffic in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I saw all the new stuff you have listed and it is lovely! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo hooooo...hope you get lots of business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments, ladies! I got some new traffic to my shop yesterday. No new sales yet, but I found last week, as I was stocking my shop, that if I'm faithful to keep new things coming in, I get lots of traffic and a few sales. I'll keep plugging along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin