1. What was your favorite active game as a child? Hide and seek
2. What was your favorite board game as a child? I absolutely loved Monopoly and bugged the daylights out of my cousins to play it with me (I was an only child till I was 17). The earliest game I remember playing was Operation, which set me to giggling so hard that my friends, who owned the game, wouldn't play it with me anymore. I must have been quite the pest as a child! LOL
3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth. I played hide and seek and Monopoly with cousins, two boys and a girl. The girl was a distant cousin, but her mother and my grandmother were close, so it was like we were first cousins, and I loved to play with her. The two boys were my mother's brother's boys. They're old now; they have grandchildren! ;)
5. What board games do you enjoy now? I like Scrabble, but we rarely play it. My husband loves to play Clue and Risk. We play more card games than anything - Phase 10, Dutch Blitz, Milles Bournes, SkipBo, Uno and Uno Attack, Rook.
6. Do you play video games? Which ones? I am not so much into video games! We have a Wii, so I will occasionally play Bowling. I need to try Boxing, because I watched some of our friends almost exhaust themselves playing it a few months ago, and it looked like a good workout! :)
7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now. Mostly just our family, especially when Sam is at home. Wes and the boys love to play Rook when there's someone around to make a fourth. Sometimes we'll play the Wii when friends are over, especially if they have kids.
8. Do you play any sports now? Ummmm . . . NO. I have never been very athletic. Although I exercise now because I have to, I don't play any sports. We bowl occasionally (is that a sport?).
9. What’s your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, because I can understand it! I don't understand hockey, but I like to watch it sometimes because it's exciting . . . but only when the Canucks are playing.
What games do you like?