Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You Wanna Win Some Blog Candy?

Edited to correct my mistake - the contest ends tomorrow night, not tonight!

Blog candy? That's when someone is giving away some nice stuff on their blog. I saw this on one of the blogs I follow, and I just couldn't resist entering. Debbie from Passion For Crafts has markers, stamps, flowers, papers . . . all kinds of goodies for crafting. So I'm sending you over there to enter, too. Hurry! The contest ends at midnight GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) tomorrow night, April 30th. I think that translates to about 8 PM EST in the US - do the math - it makes my brain hurt! LOL Go!

Blogoversary Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin