Saturday, April 25, 2009

Handmade Spotlight

Most of you already know that my daughter, Beth, has an Etsy shop, edbdbeadz, where she sells her handmade, custom-designed jewelry. If you haven't been there lately, I'd like to show you a few of the things she has for sale. She has steadily improved in both design and quality since opening her shop, and I can't help but be proud of the work she's done. I don't believe I'm too biased when I say that she does beautiful work, and I know first-hand that she is meticulous in her designs and insistent that her work be top quality. I've seen her work on one necklace or bracelet for hours, then take it apart and rework it because it wasn't just right. And with Mother's Day, graduations, and weddings coming up, I want to put a bug in your ear to buy some nice jewelry for your family and friends . . . or for yourself! If you see something you like but want to make some changes, she'd be glad to do that, or she can make a totally custom order, just for you. If you are considering jewelry as a gift this spring, please drop by Beth's little shop and take a look. Hopefully you'll find something you like.

Bracelets . . . I was never much of a bracelet-wearer until Beth started making them. Now I feel so sassy with one of her charm bracelets dangling from my arm! :) Here's a pretty one, the Lauryn Charm Bracelet.



Here's a cute one for a teen girl, the Katelyn. It's bright and playful . . . just right for summer.



The Celeste is my very favorite, but she won't let me wear it because she made it to sell! I have picked it up and looked at it, though . . . a lot! It's actually a bracelet and earrings set, although I'm only showing the bracelet here. Wouldn't this be beautiful on a bride?



Necklaces . . . How I love pretty necklaces! Beth has several; and remember, she designs these herself - they're one-of-a-kind! This one has a fresh look to it, with a unique design - the Carmen. Look through the pictures on the listing page to see what I mean.



Want elegance? Gabrielle! Lustrous, creamy freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals. I love this one! Another one suitable for a bride, but would also be beautiful for a graduation gift.



Earrings . . . Beth loves earrings, and she makes tons of them. Here's a set of three pair, Alyssa, at a price that makes these great for gift-giving.



Melissa earrings . . . Swarovski cubes and freshwater pearls once again.



One last pair, part of a necklace and earrings set - Michelle. Beautiful!


In case you're wondering if we're in mother/daughter cahoots, Beth had no idea I was going to do this. She'll probably be embarrassed that I did. And I did it because I'm a mama with a talented daughter! LOL I do hope you'll go by and look at her shop, even if it's just to take a peek. And tell your friends about her when you hear them talking about buying jewelry!

5 comments:

  1. Theses are really nice. I will go by her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful! You don't have to be her Mom to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love the necklace I got from her for Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for looking, ladies! Before she saw my post, she noticed that the views in her shop had gone up and wondered what was going on! LOL

    Margaret, I'm glad you're enjoying Sydney's necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these: they are so feminine and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin