Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Word from Andrew

We interrupt our normal blogging schedule (yeah, right!) to bring you a message from Andrew, our boy-entrepreneur who has discovered Swagbucks - "a search engine that pulls results from Google and Ask.com and brings them to you in one convenient place . . . You can also earn "Swagbucks" while searching the web, and redeem them for prizes in the Swag Store. Prizes range from $5 gift cards to Amazon.com all the way up to iPhones and Electric Guitars!" - in his words.

Andrew would like for you to get in on the Swagbucks game by joining (for free) his team. You can do that right here. You can also read his Swagbucks blog, The Swaggernaut.

This has all been checked out by Andrew's father, and all is well. And that's all I'm sayin'. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet mom you are to allow him some advertizing time on your blog.
    Sounds neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! He's been bugging me to do it for two weeks! LOL I just kept forgetting about it . . . plus I was waiting to see what it was all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    All the best to your son! I love the title of his blog. I've been using Swagbucks for a couple of months and earned enough Lowes gift cards to almost pay for our new kitchen and family room floor completely. Yea, Swagbucks!

    Take Care,

    Trixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Hi Susan,
    Long time no see! :) I attempted to sign up for swagbucks but it is asking me for a swag code ever after using the link from your sons blog. I do a lot of seaches since I work online so I'm curious to see if I can earn bucks while doing my job. But I didnt want to sign up if I need a code for your son to get credit!
    Much love,
    Carolyn A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn, it's so good to see you! How are you? Andrew said you don't need a swag code; just leave that blank. But do go through his link in this post or on his blog for him to get the credit for it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin