Monday, February 02, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY February 2, 2009
Outside my window... it's a rainy, gray day, but warm enough that it's not snowing now. Still pretty chilly though, about 40 degrees.
I am thinking... of our church anniversary next Sunday.
I am thankful for... God's mercies are new every morning!
From the kitchen... carefully planning our meals and trying to get our WW points back in control. Birthday cake tends to derail me! ;)
I am wearing... a long-sleeved red tee and denim skirt.
I am creating... cards and tags, as usual.
I am going... to the library to pick up a book on hold and to the endocrinologist.
I am reading... my Bible (in Exodus); In Tune With Wedding Bells by Grace Livingston Hill - old-fashioned and sappy, but a nice respite for the mind.
I am hoping... that we meet our goal of 60 people at church this Sunday.
I am hearing... the traffic outside
Around the house... I need to finally redecorate my mantel. It's been pretty bare since Christmas, and I haven't even thought to fluff it up again.
One of my favorite things... Crunch & Munch, which caused me some serious problems over the weekend!
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . preparing for our church anniversary
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


One last birthday pic!

See more Simple Woman's Daybook entries at The Simple Woman's Daybook blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin