Monday, February 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: February 23


FOR TODAY February 23, 2009

Outside my window... It's a gray day, but finally getting warmer . . . I think spring might come this year!
I am thinking... About what I should be doing rather than being online.
I am thankful for... My very patient, loving husband.
From the kitchen... I've found a new favorite bread machine recipe - Family Favorite Bread. It's thick and chewy with a sourdough flavor without the sourdough hassle.
I am wearing... A yellow tank and sweater over a black skirt (I guess I look like a bee - didn't think of that! LOL).
I am creating... the doll quilt. I didn't work on it at all last week. Also creating cards and tags, and I want to (once again) work on Wes's eagle cross stitch that I've worked on for years.
I am going... to get up from here and get busy as soon as I post this!
I am reading... always my Bible; Ten Principles for Biblical Living, by Dr. Don Sisk.
I am hoping... that my Paper Crafts magazine comes this week - it was a Christmas gift and I'm getting impatient waiting for it! I'm also hoping to get my ruby and sapphire ring back from the jeweler this week, where it's being sized.
I am hearing... quiet! The kids are doing school upstairs in their rooms and Wes is doing something in his office.
Around the house... I'm slowly creating a centralized place to do my crafts. Slowly being the key word. I'm working in the master bedroom this week, cleaning and fluffing it up.
One of my favorite things... Blog-hopping at night to relax
A few plans for the rest of the week... Andrew and Beth have dentist's appointments Tuesday; grocery shopping and Bible study on Thursday; go to the gym 3 days; finish that doll quilt(!).
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My parents, who are celebrating their anniversary this week!

To read what other ladies are doing this week, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

3 comments:

  1. Testing my comments for a word verification problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a centralized place to do crafts. Well...I guess "need" is a relative word. It would be helpful in doing crafts to have the equipment centralized and organized!

    I have a little award for you today. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin