Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Paper Crafting Thursday: Birthday Card

Joining Kelli's Paper Crafting Thursday, today I'm showing you the birthday card I made for my brother-in-law, whose birthday is Friday. I used cream card stock, some designer paper, and some brads to accent a "stamp" I've had forever. Since the stamp reminds me of travel, I included the verse inside (in my own handwriting rather than printed) "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he delighteth in his way." I also used my Cuttlebug to make the architectural style design at the top of the card. My husband thought it looked masculine, so I went with it! Happy Birthday, Robert!



I've also made a couple of sets of mini cards, one of them with a handmade storage box . . .




These two sets are available in my Etsy shop!

To see more paper crafting, make sure you stop by Kelli's for Paper Crafting Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. Wow Susan, you're so talented. Those are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning.. Just love them.

    Thankyou for sharing.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan~

    Fabulous cards! Love the Paris one!

    Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your cards are wonderful- yes the top one does look masculine:) And I love the design on the mini cards- great idea for the box:)

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, I love the masculine one. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all turned out very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, ladies, for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful work!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susan, You have a well deserved award at my blog. Pick it up anytime!
    Happy Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful! I love the birthday card and the card box is so pretty!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin