Thursday, February 12, 2009

Paper Craft Thursday - Set of Cards

I haven't done as much with my cardmaking this week. I've been wrestling with a doll quilt! ;) Amazing that something so little can cause me so much grief.

I made this set of all-occasion cards to put in my Etsy shop. I love their simplicty - just paper and ribbon - and the colors - sage and pink. This paper says classy and calm to me! LOL





I also made a little spring-ish card - I'm SO ready for spring! I love the glittered center of the flower.




If you love paper crafts, join us at Kelli's Paper Crafting Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. Love your cards! They are very sweet and creative. I noticed on your profile that we have a few things in common. Love Anne of Green Gables! We went to PEI, Canada for our honeymoon. L-O-V-E-D it! :o) Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan~

    Your cards are gorgeous....love the spring Birthday card!

    May you have a very Blessed Day!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are gorgeous cards
    I love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous.

    I have also done some spring themed cards and it really was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait for my room to be ready to make cards---it's taking me longer than I hoped...
    Susan your cards are gorgeous.
    I will go to Kelli's blog and have a peek.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color coordinations. Everything just flows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sage and pink combo. Your cards are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I am hoping to get back to this. I need to organize my craft space so I can get to what I need without it being an ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors and I love the glitter, Susan!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin