Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is my parents' 27th anniversary! You can read the story of how they got together here; that also explains how I can have a 20-year-old when my parents have only been married 27 years! ;)

Here's an update on all their children and grandchildren (they love talking about all those grandbabies - 15 of them, ages 5 months to 20!) . . .

Five children . . .

I am the oldest, and my husband and I live in Canada. We have three children.

Next oldest is Ben. He still lives at home with our parents.

After Ben is Robyn. She and her husband are missionaries in Mexico, and they have seven children.

Our youngest brother is Jason. He is a pastor in SC, and he and his wife have five children.

Our baby sister is Rebekah, and she is also at home with our parents. She works and helps them with their ministry.

Daddy and Mother have not only been faithful to each other and our family, but they've both stayed faithful to the Lord. I'm so proud to be their daughter. Happy Anniversary, Mother and Daddy - we love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents! I just love their story.

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 AM

    We are so proud you are "OURS". God has been sooo good to us!

    Mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:42 AM

    We are proud you are "OURS'. God has been so good to us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin