Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Paper Crafting Maniac

I finally got a chance to do some paper crafting last night . . . and this morning . . . and this afternoon. I left everything spread out on the dining room table till late this afternoon, and had a ball playing around with all my stuff. I made several tag sets and cards, some of which I've listed in my Etsy shop - others will be listed soon. I dreamed about tags and cards last night! LOL

Some pictures of a few things I've made:







The little scrolly things on the tag at the top were made using my Cuttlebug. I love it! I also used some cardboard to make some shapes to embellish with paper and use on cards and tags. It's been a fun day, but now it's time to get serious and get ready for church tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

An afterthought: there were some misunderstandings about Beth's tremors expressed to me privately. First of all, they are tremors, not tumors. The tremors are benign, which means "of a mild type or character that does not threaten health or life ; especially : not becoming cancerous." And finally, if you are a member of my family (my parents, in-laws, siblings), you will be the among the first to know of anything serious happening with our health. Each of you carry a much, much higher priority than my blog, and you won't be left to find out something of a life-threatening nature by reading my blog. I promise! I'm sorry I scared some of you! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I am glad I am not the only crafty dreamer; I dream of sewing projects and ways to do things simpler, and sometimes they actually work.

    I am glad you are having some fun. All the cards/tags look very nice.

    Also if you think about it please pray for me, my back is hurting pretty bad, in fact I stayed home from church Sunday because just sitting up had me almost in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tags . i have just got a X-cut smalle and cheaper than the cuttlebug and I am having so much fun with it when I get time.

    Will email you when life slows down and I can think lol!

    Thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards and tags are just beautiful! Thank you for sharing -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin