Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Next Martha?

Looking for a neat project for your kids during these winter days? Here's a craft for them - Winter Tic-Tac-Toe. This video is done by my friend, Renee Davis, and broadcast on their local TV station in Asheville, NC. She and I went to school together. Her husband Jimmy's parents were good friends of my parents. When my mother first got sick with kidney failure and was in the hospital for several weeks, my dad was working full time and going to Bible college. The Davises, without hesitation, took me into their home and took care of me all those weeks, making me a part of their family - great folks!

Renee loves to play with children do simple crafts with them. She has done a couple of other video spots, which you can find here and here. There are also lots of other crafty videos there too, although not all of them are necessarily for kids. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin