Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What a Mighty God We Serve!!!!

I will not add my words to Allen's - his are from a rejoicing father. Here is the report from Kendrick's surgery today . . .

"Bless the Lord O my soul all that is with in bless his holy name, bless the Lord o my soul and forget NOT ALL HIS BENEFITS

PEOPLE OF GOD ARE THE WITNESS OF THE POWER OF PRAYER

ATLEAST 70% OF THE TUMOR REMOVED THE REMAINING IS LEFT IN THE BRAINSTEM, NO CHEMO OR RADIATION REQ AT THIS TIME, ONLY LEFT EYE AND HEARING PROBLEMS BUT THE TUMOR WAS NOT WHAT THEY FIRST EXPECTED. IT WAS NOT CANCEROUS. WE STARTED THE DAY ASKING GOD TO MOVE AT 6:15 THIS MORNING AND HOW AMAZING AT 6:15 GOD DELIVERS THE GREAT NEWS THAT IN 2 WEEKS KENDRICK SHOULD BE UP AND RUNNING AROUND O PRAISE THE LORD O MY SOUL

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING BUT ITS NOT OVER, MORE CHALLENGES STILL REMAIN

THEAT OF INFECTION
BLEEDING
FLUID BUILD UP
REMAINING TUMOR POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING GOD'S NOT DONE YET THANK THANK THANK YOU TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS FAMILY AND FRIENDS I HAVEN'T SEEN IN A LONG TIME. WE WILL KEEP POSTED THANK YOU GOD"

6 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! I am still in shock...we made the trip down and visited a couple of hours with them..I think that their testimony through all of this has been incredible. I feel like we can all learn a lesson from what little Kendrick has gone through...It's so humbling to see the Lord's power. Thank you Susan for posting this information..and I know Allen and Alicia are so moved by the fact that there are people all over the globe praying for them and their little boy!
    Praise God, this has been this best news I've heard in a long time! Take care Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS. GOD IS SOOO FAITHFUL AND GOOD. WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HIM THAT HE WON'T HAVE ANY SET BACKS!

    HAVE A GOOD WED. NIGHT AND A TERRIFIC THUR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Susan, for passing on the good news! I was praying for the parents as much as their little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great news Susan! I know the relief those parents feel.

    I gave you an award.

    Debbie J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!! What wonderful news! God sure is a big God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Susan...doing the Baptist Happy Dance....PRAISING the Lord and giving HIM all the credit and glory. This is sweet news to this blogger this morning, what a way to start my day....PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD....
    Will continue in prayer....
    Deby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin