Friday, December 12, 2008

Reach the World

This is a video from Missions Conference back in October at Lancaster Baptist Church, where Sam is attending college. The song is Reach the World, and the ensemble singing it is composed of missionary kids from around the world who are attending West Coast Baptist College. The solo at the beginning is sung by Sam!

And for those who subscribe via email, which doesn't allow the embedded video, here's the link for you to go directly to the video on YouTube.



Thanks to my friend Jennifer, who attends Lancaster Baptist Church, for sending me the link to this video!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! He has a nice voice. How neat to be able to see him in things like this on the Internet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized the blond soloist ,too. Actually, I recognize about half of them. This was my favorite part of the conference there. I hope you don't mind if I post this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your samuel has a beautiful voice. that song brought tears to my eyes...thanks for posting this. i have a samuel to btw.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, one of the things I love about his college is that they live-stream all their church services and special performances. It's so nice to be able to see our son. The first time we watched him online (last school year) I cried! LOL

    Rita, you probably know all those kids AND their parents! ;) You are welcome to use the video if you'd like.

    Liz, I cry over this song no matter who's singing it! I didn't know you have a Samuel. When we named our son 20 years ago, we didn't know any other Samuels. Now we meet them all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin