Monday, December 01, 2008

Kendrick's Care Page

Our friends have a Care Page through Cook Children's Hospital in Ft. Worth for their little boy, Kendrick. I'm posting the link here so that any of you who might be so inclined can drop by and see updates or let them know you are praying for them. There's a free registration to go through before you can see the page. I'll also update here when/if I hear any news.

Please continue to pray for Kendrick and his family today! You can read my original request for prayer here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link. Praying for the little guy.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristi! I know it means a lot to Allen and Alicia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin