Monday, December 22, 2008

Digging Out

We've been digging out from our weekend snowstorm today. Wes and Sam got out there this morning and dug out Andrew's (Samuel's?) car and shoveled the driveway. While he was out there, Wes took some pictures. Our final snow depth at our house was 10 inches. More is coming on Wednesday and Thursday; we're definitely having a white Christmas! Our friends from Ontario, where they get lots of snow every year, say a white Christmas is overrated! LOL Not so for this southern gal!

We also had our carpets cleaned, went grocery shopping, and Andrew and Beth spent the afternoon and evening with friends. I've been catching up on grading today; still have a bit to go, and I have to get a second-semester course ready to go for after Christmas. So we've been busy today. I was going to post some pictures, but Blogger is not co-operating. Maybe tomorrow, 'cause it's really late!

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those people from Ontario who say a white Christmas is overrated lol. :) We have more than enough snow this year, but I think we're supposed to get rain on actual Christmas Day. But I can imagine a white Christmas would be especially wonderful if you don't get it often or at all. Enjoy yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin