Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December Daily: Christmas Eve

We had another snowstorm again today! I'm not sure how much we have on the ground, but I'm guessing about 2 feet. It's been beautiful to watch, especially since we didn't have to go out in it. We eat our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, so I cooked a lot today, and I really enjoyed watching the snow out my kitchen window as I cooked.

I'll leave you with some pictures of our dinner. Have a wonderful Christmas Day tomorrow. Thank you all for your friendship this year!










3 comments:

  1. Have a blessed, wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a great time as a family last night! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww precious memories sure were made a few nights ago :)
    I bet that gingerbread house was yummy! :-P I have never made one before.

    Thank you for sharing a piece of your holiday with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin