Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Couple of "Elevator" Observations

I thought you all would get a kick out of Sam's elevator experience. Thanks for all your comments! It was fun to read of similar experiences you had in college.

I just want to let you all know that we are not upset with Sam, in the sense that we feel he has failed us by getting demerits. We fully expect some demerits along the way (I'm sure there'll be more), and we are both thankful that his demerits are a result of just not thinking through the situation, rather than outright rebellion. If they had been from rebellion, you can believe me that we would not be laughing.

On the other hand, we don't take it lightly that this could have damaged school property - definitely not laughing over that part of it. And Sam isn't either.

Just wanted to clarify those things! I didn't want us to come across as either angry with Sam or uncaring about the potential damage that could have resulted. Trying to stay balanced here!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! I thought no other way.

    Have a very Blessed CHRISTmas!


    by the way there is a giveaway going on over at my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I had to read that to my husband and we had a good laugh. We understand, and can remember a few crazy things that happened while we were in college too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin