Sunday, November 30, 2008

December Daily

A couple of weeks ago I saw an idea for a scrapbook called December Daily. I thought it was a cute idea, but no way would I attempt it, at least not this year; I'm not very creative when it comes to scrapbooking. But then I got to thinking. This blog is similar to a scrapbook, in that it records the events of our daily lives. So I decided to have a December Daily on my blog! I will post at least one entry every day in December, along with a picture, just like I would put a picture in a scrapbook and do some journaling every day. I hope you'll enjoy it, and let me know if you'd decide to join me. It would be fun to do it together!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin