Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Want Baby Stuff?

Another thing happening last weekend was my high school class 25th reunion. I am here to tell you that I cannot believe it's been 25 years already since I graduated high school! Anyway, in the course of being invited to the reunion, I was able to reconnect with many of my classmates. It's been great fun catching up with everyone (and seeing pictures!).

Today I ran across the friend of one of my classmates who has just opened a shop of her own, and you can order from her online. It's Two Monkeys, a baby boutique filled with handmade bibs, burp cloths, sippy cups (I think these are merely hand-embellished!), and my favorite, diaper wipe cases. She doesn't know me; I don't know her. I just thought she had some cute stuff and wanted to pass it on to you. Have fun looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin