Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm An Aunt Again!

Vintage Boy
Vintage Boy


My brother called this morning to let us know that their newest blessing, Joshua, has arrived. He weighs 8.5 pounds, and mama (sister-in-law Deanna) and baby are fine. Joshua is grandchild #15 for my parents, and baby #5 for Jason and Deanna. With all those grandbabies, you'd think there'd be a good mix of boys and girls, but out of 15, only 5 are boys. I guess girls rule in our family! LOL

We're praising the Lord today for Joshua's safe arrival! I hope to have a picture to share with you soon.

5 comments:

  1. How awesome! I just saw your mom and dad at a Spanish campmeeting recently and they told me Jason and Deanne were expecting. I'm glad little Joshua made it here safely. I know they're all excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fifth one! That is very sweet. (I'm a fifth child)

    My mother has 8 great grandchildren and all are boys except one girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Wow! Fifth one,eh! I like your SIL's name. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ifbaptistgirl - we are always excited with a new baby! How neat that you just saw my folks!

    Debbie - we are sadly lacking in boys in our family. My sister has 6 girls just in her family!

    Mrs. C - we are so happy that he's here safe and healthy.

    Deanna, I meant to tell you the other day that my SIL's name is the same as yours. She's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin