Monday, September 22, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #5: My Favorite Things


I missed the Homeschool Memoir theme week before last and now I'm late on this week's, so I decided to get last week's done before this week's is posted on Wednesday.

This week's theme is My Favorite Things - er - Sites. I did a post on this a couple of weeks before school started, so I'll point you there for my favorite homeschooling sites. I'll leave it at that, because once I started looking through the categories, I realized that all of my faves are already listed in that post.

Here's the challenge for this (last) week:

"Since I’ve been making you work really hard on the previous Memoir themes I decided to take a little break, and do something fun! This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favourite things - er - sites. I know the list of favourite things could be never-ending, but I’ve made a list for you to do regarding your favourite homeschool things. Just copy this list and add your favourites underneath the appropriate category. BUT by all means you’re welcome to add your other favourite things on the post as well!"

If you're a homeschooler looking for inspiration, don't miss this week's Homeschool Memoirs #5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin