Friday, July 25, 2008

Fab Friday


Sorry to those of you on e-mail subscription or on an RSS reader! I hit enter after the title and posted with nothing in the body. I had to edit and resend, so you got one empty post and then a repeat. Sorry!

This week's Fab Friday from Christianbook has only one thing that I feel I can recommend wholeheartedly to you, but feel free to browse it yourself and see what might find!





60157: The Pursuit of GodThe Pursuit of God

By A.W. Tozer / Wingspread Publishers


In the muddle of day-to-day life, have you somehow forgotten that Christianity is a living, vibrant relationship with a personal God? In this classic bestseller and recipient of both the ECPA Gold and Platinum Book Awards, The Pursuit of God reminds and challenges you to renew your relationship with your loving God. In each of the 10 chapters, Tozer explains one aspect of hungering for God and ends with a prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin