Monday, July 28, 2008

Be Back Soon!

Ocean Retreat I by Stiles
Ocean Retreat I

Wes and I are taking a short vacation this week. We're going to Ocean Shores, Washington. We'll see Sam this evening, as his tour group is in the Tacoma area, and then we're heading over to the coast. The weather has been beautiful for about six weeks now, but now that we're heading to the shore, we've heard it's supposed to be cool and rainy all week! Go figure. Whatever the weather, we plan to enjoy each other and the scenery. We're taking the ferry back home on Thursday, from Port Angeles, WA to Nanaimo, BC, on Vancouver Island, then across to Horseshoe Bay, which is 15 minutes from home. I hope you all have a great week, and I'll see you in a few days!

10 comments:

  1. Wave as you go by me...
    ~~deby
    ENJOY !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That sounds like lots of fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your well wishes. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin