Monday, June 02, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY June 2, 2008

Outside My Window...
it's overcast and chilly

I am thinking...
about my two boys who are away this summer

I am thankful for...
heat in the house this morning

From the kitchen...
Grilled Salmon, rice, cheesy bread

I am wearing...
white top, khaki skirt, runners

I am creating...
sock dolls

I am going...
to the gym

I am reading...

Traits of a Champion by Dr. Eric Capaci

I am hoping...
that our refrigerator will be fixed this week

I am hearing...
water running as Beth washes dishes

Around the house...
need to do some ironing

One of my favorite things...
waking up slowly in the morning

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week . . .
diabetes class, date with Wes, plant some flowers

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




For more Daybook entries, visit The Simple Woman

8 comments:

  1. Susan ~ I love this! How very interesting. I saw this on someone else's blog but don't remember whose now. I just went to the Simple Woman site and think I will take part, too. Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're playing along. I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a good week! Love the pretty flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A date with Wes... does this happen often, or is this an extra special occasion? Either way, have fun!

    Stop by my blog when you get the chance... I'm having a giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a neat idea, I loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:59 AM

    It sounds as though you had a very peaceful beginning to your week!

    Have a lovely day~
    Shani (CelticMom @ HSB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen this on a few blogs..this looks fun...and now about sock dolls...can you elaborate????
    Inquiring minds(mine) want to know.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too would LOVE to see pics of your sock dolls~my interest is peaked!!!!!! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin