Monday, June 16, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook - June 16, 2008


June 16, 2008

Outside My Window...

The sun is shining! It's a beautiful day.

I am thinking...

About flowers - I want to plant some containers for our balcony

I am thankful for...

The warm, sunny weather . . . finally

From the kitchen...

Lasagna, salad, rolls

I am wearing...

A khaki skirt, print top over a red tank top

I am creating...

Continuing to work on that eagle (and making progress), still looking at the instructions for embroidery (just call me chicken), and cutting out patterns for a top for myself and doll clothes (hopefully accomplishing something on these this week, unlike last week)

I am going...

To go to the foot doctor today, then figure out what flowers I want and go get 'em

I am reading...

All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew

I am hoping...

That I can adjust my medicine a little more for better blood sugar control

I am hearing...

The TV - Wes is watching a morning news show

Around the house...

I really need to clean our ensuite bathroom and rearrange some decor in our bedroom; we also need to work in our back yard a bit to tame the jungle

One of my favorite things...

Chocolate milk. I drink it every morning, made with sugar-free chocolate syrup

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Continue getting homeschool grades finished and transcripts filled out; clean up the back porch from all the rain

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I miss this boy!

For more Simple Woman's Daybook entries, visit The Simple Woman

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed hearing about your day.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elizabeth! It's nice to see you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did this this week for the first time. I've been noticing it on a few blogs and thought it was a nice way to start the week.

    I miss chocolate milk! Somewhere along the way I became lactose intolerant, and take the little enzyme to help with it on some dairy products, but am afraid to chance it with straight milk or ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin