Monday, June 16, 2008

Good News!

After a 15-minute visit to the orthopedic surgeon, during which he poked and prodded my right arch, he announced that I have a plantar fibroma. It's a benign lump that is not causing me any pain (most of the time) and hasn't grown any in the year since I noticed it, so he said there is nothing we need to do about it at this point. No surgery!!! I'm so glad; I was not looking forward to having to put everything on hold to have foot surgery . . . for the third time in my life. He also said I have good arches, something that surprised me. I have horrible feet, so I assumed my arches were horrible. But apparently not. Praise the Lord!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you don't have to have surgery! Praise the Lord!

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful. It's nice when arn't as bad we think.Praising the Lord with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good Susan...surgery would not have been fun....it is always wonderful to get a good report.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both, Kristi!

    Susan, I usually do think I'm worse off than I am and am so surprised when I get a good report! I wonder why that is?

    Deby, having had foot surgery twice before, I know surgery is no fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin