Thursday, May 08, 2008

Great Newsletter for Ladies

Yesterday, as I was perusing my Bloglines reader, I ran across the link for a lady's blog called The Way It Is. I read her first couple of entries, liked them, and glanced through her Favorite Links to see if there was anything interesting there. I think I found a gold mine! She had a blog listed that is done in a newsletter format, with the entries being the articles for the month. April's newsletter is up right now. The blog is called Apples of Gold (not to be confused with my blog friend Deby's Apples of Gold!), and it's just full of articles that I think you will find inspirational, helpful, and practical. I just knew I had to share it with you! Go over and enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you, I checked it out and really enjoyed myself! (o:

    Many Blessings,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin