Sunday, April 06, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - April 7


We have a busy couple of weeks ahead, which includes much time out of town, so I've planned my meals for the rest of the time we'll be home in the next two weeks. I'll include all of those; it won't be much!

Monday
B - Oatmeal, fruit, milk
L - Nacho Chicken, broccoli, corn, salad
S - Leftover roast beef in gravy over toast or potatoes

Tuesday
B - Eggs, bagels
L - Burgers, fries, coleslaw
S - Soup & sandwiches

Wednesday
B - Pancakes, bacon
L - Best-Ever Meatloaf, potatoes, carrots, homemade rolls
S - Tuna salad

Thursday
B - Bacon & egg sandwiches

Thursday morning we'll be leaving for a missions conference in Vernon, BC, at Jessica's church until Saturday!

Saturday
S - Homemade pizza, salad

Sunday
B - Sausage biscuits, eggs
L - Parmesan Chicken, creamed potatoes, broccoli, corn
S - Burgers, leftover pizza

Monday
B - Sausage biscuits
L - Open-Faced Meatball Sandwich, fries, salad

Next Monday afternoon we'll leave for Seattle and our trip to visit family in Georgia and South Carolina. The only visit I should need to make to the grocery store is one for milk, bread, eggs, and fruits and veggies. I like those kind of weeks!

For more Menu Plan Monday ideas, run on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie!

3 comments:

  1. Susan ~ Just in case I don't get to comment again before you leave...I hope you have a WONDERFUL time visiting family next week. (I'm planning on being in SC week of May 5th visiting my sister. Why didn't we try to coordinate our visits so we could MIRL??? LOL!) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in SC will you be? If you're anywhere near us it would be fun to get together. Rita and family will be at our church the 27th -- wouldn't that be cool if we all got together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb and Barbara, I e-mailed each of your privately. Wouldn't it be great if we could all get together? Wes and I are working on an idea for me to meet those in the upstate of SC; I just have to see what other plans are in place - and we'll see what we can do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin