Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm Alive

I'm still alive! I've had a sick girl since we arrived home on Wednesday last week. I'm not sure if she has the flu or a sinus infection, but either way, I'm about ready to take her to the doctor. It's just been a hectic weekend, trying to recover from travel, get back into a regular routine, and get church things done yesterday. It's a new week, praise the Lord!

I do have some things I want to tell you about, but I'll probably still be pretty busy today with grocery shopping, cleaning up the house, getting started back on my exercise, possibly taking a sick child to the doctor, beginning to write thank-you notes from our trip, and getting school started back up for Andrew. I'll be back to writing as soon as I can!

9 comments:

  1. So sorry your daughter is sick! My husband has had something the last few days and we've been hoping it doesn't spread. I hope the same for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH, I hope your daughter gets well real quick. I can't wait to read your new up and coming posts:)

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughter is feeling better soon. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that you have a sick one, that's no fun!

    Glad your still alive and can't wait to hear how things are going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers just said for your daughter. Hope she gets well soon. God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everyone gets to feeling better. We will pray.

    Blessings,
    ~Martie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan,
    Praying you daughter is doing better today....
    This sure has been a rough year for illness.
    ~~Deby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the South! Sounds like you had lots of fun and made some memories. Sorry one of yours was air sick and the other sick now. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan!I miss you glad I found your blog again!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin