Wednesday, April 30, 2008

35 Grocery Bags to Make

I saw this and bookmarked it before we took our trip - 35 Reusable Grocery Bags You Can Make. There are links to 35 different patterns and tutorials for reusable grocery bags to sew, knit, and/or crochet. I'm not on the bandwagon for "Saving Mother Earth" but I do like the idea of having my own shopping bags. Since we moved to earth-conscious Vancouver, we've been using plastic bins for our shopping, as the grocery store we use here charges for the plastic shopping bags. Then they began offering reusable fabric totes for 99 cents each. I bought five of them, and I have really enjoyed using them. Making them myself is the next logical step! I hope you'll find something in all these patterns that you can use. Plus a few less plastic bags won't hurt, now will it?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin