Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some Bloggy Business

A couple of my bloggy friends have left sweet awards lying around for me in the past few days, and I need to acknowledge them for what they've done. I hardly know what exactly to do with them, but it would be rude to just ignore them, so I will tell you about them here. Plus, this will kill two birds with one stone: I can acknowledge both awards and pass them on at the same time. I'm all for efficiency, you know! ;)


First, I heard from my friend Barbara at Stray Thoughts. She mentioned me for the this award, saying, "You encourage me to follow in His footsteps.” What an honor! That's one of the things I strive for, to encourage others, especially ladies, to follow in Christ's footsteps, and it encourages me so much when people leave comments or e-mail me to say that something on my blog has done just that. Barbara has been one of those ladies for me! Thank you so much, Barbara, for your encouraging, sweet words!


Then I heard from Kim at A Place to Call Home. I met Kim on a fundamental Baptist ladies' forum a little over a year ago, I think. I don't have time very often to go to that forum (or any other, for that matter!), but I do enjoy visiting Kim's corner of the bloggy world. She mentioned my little blog for an award that she received, the Excellent Blog award. Kim, this is another honor, to think that someone feels my blog is "excellent!" Another one of my desires in life is to do all things with excellence, even something as little as a blog. This award comes with some rules:

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more
people
whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as
many people
as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there
for having such
great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this!
Feel free to award
people who have already been awarded.

So here are my 10 people, in no particular order, just as they come to my mind:

1 - Pam at Good News From a Far Country


3 - Dell at Prairie Frog Blog

4 - Sarah at Sarah Joy's Corner

5 - Tammy at Tammy's Times



8 - Deby at Apples of Gold

9 - Cindy at Sew Blessed

10 - While I Wait - the teenaged daughter of a friend of ours who just started her own blog - stop by and visit her!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Susan! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan...you are so kind. However, I am embarrassed to say...I have NO idea how to get this up on my blog. That is why my blog is SO bare!!! I'll keep working on it, but know I am very grateful. You gave me an award before and I never figured it out either. I need to stop sewing and figure out these computers!!! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin