Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Free Apron Patterns

Aprons by Carol Paulsen
Aprons

I don't know about you, but I'm all about anything that's free. That's why I was so excited to find this link to 56 Free Apron Patterns this morning! There's a huge variety of aprons to make, I would think almost any kind you could ever want or imagine, so check it out if you're needing - or just wanting - a new apron. One of the more simple ones would make a great beginner sewing project!

Hat Tip to Crystal of Biblical Womanhood for the link!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about the aprons. i love them. The last thing Moma made me before her strokes was an apron.
    Pat from VUH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for that! I have wanted to make myself an apron for a long time but just haven't done it yet! I now have incentive! Thanks for stopping by my blog :o) Have a blessed day!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this link! I've been looking for an apron pattern to make as a gift for someone, but I hated the thought of spending the money on the pattern AND the fabric....this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE aprons. MY mom picks up unique ones when she finds them for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin